about*dallyings

...domestic*dallyings is a blog dedicated to all things a domestic goddess should know - here you will find all my love, interests & inspirations. whether it's the desire to cook a meal that warms your soul, the need to create something lovely, or simply browse for inspiration, let domestic*dallyings be your inspiration. by browsing the *dallyings* going on around my home [whether it be in my kitchen, my crafting, or even my web searching] i hope to inspire the domestic goddess that lives in all of us...

Friday, September 9

roll*it*all*together...

...and what do you get??


A sweet combination, best known as tips&tricks*thursday/fun*friday fabuloushness.


Yup. I had to make up a word for how awesome a 2-in-1 day like today is going to be. I hope you're as excited as I am. 


So let's start with some tips & tricks. I found this excellent visual on Pinterest:




Pretty awesome, right? I don't know about y'all, but I love me some Greek yogurt. And I love the fact that you can use it as a substitute in richer dips. I mean, come on....how perfect is that!?! You don't lose any of the flavor [I think that the tanginess of Greek yogurt makes for an EXCELLENT flavor] and it stays as thick and creamy as it was originally intended. So, my friends....go crazy! Make that rich dip, or those cupcakes with 3 sticks of butter. Greek yogurt is coming to the rescue!


And now, on a completely different note [although I'll probably be having some Greek yogurt later on], what's  on everyone's calendar this weekend? We have our friend Chris coming into town, and some hiking at VT football [away at ECU] on the board for tomorrow morning and afternoon. Grilling, of course. And most likely some home cooked deliciousness on Sunday.


Hope everyone enjoys their two days off!


cheers :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alicia, you won the giveaway on my blog. Please email me your mailing address so I can get the book out to you. damaris at kitchencorners dot com

    ReplyDelete