about*dallyings

...domestic*dallyings is a blog dedicated to all things a domestic goddess should know - here you will find all my love, interests & inspirations. whether it's the desire to cook a meal that warms your soul, the need to create something lovely, or simply browse for inspiration, let domestic*dallyings be your inspiration. by browsing the *dallyings* going on around my home [whether it be in my kitchen, my crafting, or even my web searching] i hope to inspire the domestic goddess that lives in all of us...

Monday, August 29

whew!

Hello, everyone!


I am most definitely overdue for a blog post (or two!!) and don't you worry, I'll be back here tomorrow with lots of tasty dishes that I've cooked up over the past few evenings. Between the engineer's birthday this past weekend, visitors, and bbq guests, I had absolutely ZERO spare time.


Be on the lookout for:


....a great way to use an over-abundance of yellow squash.


...too many cukes? I've got you covered!


....a traditional Italian dish that the engineer has requested for his [belated] birthday dinner tomorrow.


Have a good evening lovelies!


cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment